By posting in this forum, you hereby acknowledge the following rules and agreed to follow them in order to keep your forum privileges:
1) No flaming. Personal attacks are not allowed. You may argue with someone but that doesn't mean you have the right to insult them.
2) No posting of inappropriate materials. This means but not limited to: illegal warez, pornographic and racially prejudiced materials, etc.
3) Racial slurs and such are not accepted. This forum is without word filter because I do not believe in that kind of censorship so let's try to keep it that way.
4) No bashing of other mods. This includes flame baiting and mod comparisons. You are allowed to make a constructive criticism or comment on mods. In simple terms: "Mod A is better than Mod B, Mod B sucks!" is a no-no. "Mod A is better than Mod B because the factions are more balanced, more varied and has better graphics" is acceptable. But let's keep those minimal.
5) No SPAMMING. I can't stress this enough.
6) No trolling: this is quite broad and is very subjective. Basically you are not allowed to ruin someone else's discussion by being the party pooper. If you don't like the discussion, don't read or reply. This includes flaming a new member for posting an already answered question.
7) Your avatar must not be bigger than 100x100 pixels and no larger than 100kb.
You are limited to ONE banner for your signature and no bigger than 400x100 pixels and no more than 100kb in size.
Just follow the simple rules above and let's keep the forum neat and civilized, shall we.